Apollo Wall Cabinet, Black
Create usable storage space in your garage with the SystemBuild Apollo Wall Cabinet. Made of laminated particleboard, this sleek black Cabinet with edges that emulates brushed aluminum gives your garage a high-end finished look. The Wall Cabinet hangs up and out of the way while creating more storage for tools, equipment, cleaning products and other garage essentials. The Wall Cabinet features 2 shelves behind the 2 doors that can be locked to keep the contents secure. A sliding latch inside the unit keeps the left Cabinet door secured in the closed position when needed. The Cabinet ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Cabinet measures to be 21”H x 29.69”W x 11.75”D.
- Clean up your garage and create extra storage with the SystemBuild Apollo Wall Cabinet
- Two doors open up to 1 adjustable and 1 fixed shelf, allowing you to customize the item to fit your storage needs. Metal lock on the right door keeps your items safe and secure
- This Wall Cabinet is perfect for storing tools, cleaning products and shop towels
- The black finish on the laminated particleboard is accented with edges that look like brushed aluminum and metal handles for a high-end, industrial feel
- The Cabinet ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. Each shelf can hold up to 25 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 21”H x 29.69”W x 11.75”D
- Cabinet features multiple predrilled holes to make mounting to studs simple and easy
- SystemBuild warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home and SystemBuild offer a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home and SystemBuild have become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.