Brewer Student Desk, Distressed Gray Oak
Tight on office space? The Ameriwood Home Brewer Student Desk is the perfect fit. The distressed brown finish on the laminated particleboard paired with the black powder-coated metal frame gives the Desk a fun industrial feel. No more doing homework or paying bills at the kitchen table. The open shelf concept and small profile make it perfect for dorm rooms and small apartments. The desktop is large enough to fit your laptop, printer, and writing utensils and features a lower shelf to store books, notebooks, and stationary. The 2 open shelves along the side give easy access to textbooks, paper, and magazines. The Desk ships flat to your door and requires assembly. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Desk measures to be 30”H x 40”W x 20”D.
- The Ameriwood Home Brewer Student Desk is the perfect fit for your dorm room or small apartment
- Distressed brown finish on the laminated particleboard paired with the black powder-coated metal frame gives the Desk a unique industrial look
- Finish paperwork and homework on the spacious desktop that features a lower shelf to keep your laptop, notebooks, and papers within reach but out of the way. The 2 open side shelves are perfect for organizing books, magazines, and paper
- Complete your collection with the Brewer TV Stand and Entryway Bench and add the Brewer collection to your bedroom with the 4 Drawer Dresser and Nightstand (sold separately)
- The Desk ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The Desk can hold up to 80 lbs. and the lower shelf can hold 20 lbs. The 2 side shelves hold 15 lbs. each. Assembled dimensions: 30”H x 40”W x 20”D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.