Barrow Creek Fireplace Console with Glass Doors for TVs up to 60", Espresso
Fireplace Insert Features
Update your living area with the Ameriwood Home Barrow Creek Fireplace TV Console. This Console is designed with a slight outward curve to stand out from most square Fireplace Consoles and is embellished with a faux stone surrounding the fireplace insert. The unique curve gives you added space for your big screen up to 60” wide or 95 lbs. and for the storage compartments underneath. The framed glass doors open up to adjustable shelves for all your AV components. An electric 23” fireplace insert does a spectacular job at heating 400 sq. ft rooms and can be used with or without heat. Use the remote control or touch panel to adjust the flame and heat settings so your room is always comfortable. This unit is constructed of laminated MDF, particleboard and glass with a warm espresso finish for a classic look to fit any style. The TV Console ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the TV Console measures to be 29.9"H x 53.5"W x 18"D.
- Warm up your living room with the Ameriwood Home Barrow Creek Fireplace TV Console with Glass Doors for TVs up to 60” wide or 95 lbs
- Made of laminated MDF and particleboard with framed glass doors, the warm espresso finish adds a classic look that will pair with your existing décor
- The 23” electric fireplace insert can heat a room up to 400 sq. ft. and can be used with or without heat. Adjust the flame and heat settings with the remote control or touch panel so your room is always at the right temperature. The fireplace insert plugs into a standard 120V outlet
- The divided top shelf and adjustable shelving behind the 2 glass doors provide plenty of space for components and DVDs. Wire management holes allow easy access to outlets and keep cords organized
- The TV Console ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The open top shelf can hold up to 25 lbs. while each of the shelves behind the doors can hold 15 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 29.9"H x 53.5"W x 18"D
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home has become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.