Clarkson Mini Refrigerator Storage Cabinet, Walnut
The smartly designed Ameriwood Home Clarkson Mini Refrigerator Storage Cabinet is perfect for any space that uses a mini fridge, such as dorm rooms, rec rooms and basements. Crafted with laminated particleboard, the medium brown woodgrain finish will seamlessly fit in with the rest of your décor. Designed to be placed over the top of a compact refrigerator, the Storage Cabinet provides space for storing a variety of items. The upper 2 doors lock, making this item a great liquor cabinet. The middle shelf is ideal for a microwave, snacks, cereal or for showcasing collectibles. Make use of the wasted space above your mini fridge and gain extra storage room at the same time. Includes keys for the Storage Cabinet’s door lock. A wall anchor kit is included to secure the Cabinet to the wall and prevent tipping injuries. The Refrigerator Storage Cabinet ships flat to your door and requires assembly upon opening. Two adults are recommended to assemble. Once assembled, the Cabinet measures to be 71.97”H x 23.46”W x 16.18”D.
- Add extra storage to your dorm room or rec room with the Ameriwood Home Clarkson Mini Refrigerator Storage Cabinet
- Made of laminated particleboard, the medium brown woodgrain finish pairs well with any style and décor
- Designed to fit over a compact fridge, the Cabinet creates extra storage and is perfect for small rooms. The 2 locking upper doors is ideal for storing alcohol or snacks. Place a microwave or coffee maker on the middle shelf
- Organize your room with other items from Ameriwood Home (sold separately)
- The Refrigerator Storage Cabinet ships flat to your door and 2 adults are recommended to assemble. The top shelf and space behind the doors can each hold 30 lbs. The middle shelf can hold up to 50 lbs. Assembled dimensions: 71.97”H x 23.46”W x 16.18”D
- A wall anchor kit is included to secure the Cabinet to the wall and prevent tipping injuries
- Ameriwood Home warrants this product to be free from defects and agrees to remedy any such defect. This warranty covers one year from the date of original purchase
- With over 30 years' experience in RTA furniture, Ameriwood Home offers a wide range of home furniture products for every room of the house
- Acquired by Dorel Industries in 1978, Ameriwood Home have become a leader of RTA furniture growing in Bedroom, Home Office, Entertainment, Storage and Youth products
Dust and wipe with a dry cloth and if needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly.